The Creative Grids Stripology® Quarters Mini is one of the smallest rulers in the Stripology® series of rulers. Designed to work with units up to 6-1/4in, you’ll be able to cut 1/4in and 1/8in increments as well.
Features and uses of this ruler include:
• Easy to read black and white markings.
• Whole inch, half inch, quarter inch, and eighth inch increments are included.
• Markings for 1/4in and 3/4in cuts are included with cutting slots every 1/4in.
• Turn the ruler around and use the black and white squares to square up blocks in 1/4in increments up to 6-1/4in.
• Use the 45 degree lines to trim flying geese units down to 1/4in increments.
• 1-1/2in cuts are highlighted with black stars.
• Great for fussy cutting and trimming embroidered blocks. The flexibility of the ruler adjusts for the thickness of the embroidery giving you an accurate trim.
• Comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions.
• Scan the QR Code printed on the instructions to view a how-to video of these features and to see the patterns that can be made with this ruler.
• Ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then the exclusive grip holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts.
Total Size – 8-1/2in x 12-1/2in
Alternating Slits are 8in and 9-1/2in long.
Creative Grids® Rulers are made in the USA.
Unlock SmartShip shipping rates when you spend $35 or more.
This item is eligible for free shipping via our SmartShip – Free service.
Some items in our store do not qualify for free shipping because they are bulky, oversized or fragile. Those items are eligible for our SmartShip – Discounted shipping service, which is a discounted shipping rate.
When your cart includes bulky, oversized, or fragile items your order will not qualify for free shipping, even if it is over $35 and includes free shipping items. Instead, you'll see a SmartShip – Free & Discounted rate, which includes no charge for the items eligible for free shipping.
Orders placed before noon central time will ship the next business day. Orders placed after noon central time will ship on the second business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club.
We also accept Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Facebook Pay (Meta Pay), Shop Pay, and Shop Pay Installments. These express payment options might have to be enabled on and supported by your device for them to appear during checkout.
We always try to make sure your purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but if you do need to return an order, we accept most returns within 30 days.
We cover return shipping in the case of damaged or defective items, but we pack our shipments with extra care to make sure that they arrive safely and undamaged.
Have a look at our return / refund policy for specific information on return and refund eligibility.
Select the SmartShip shipping option to get free and/or discounted shipping on orders over $35. Here’s how it works. Most items will ship for free when your order totals more than $35. Oversized, bulky, and fragile items do not qualify for free shipping, but we’ll discount shipping on those items when your order totals more than $35.
Items eligible for free shipping will not add to the cost of shipping if you also purchase items that are ineligible for free shipping.
Paid shipping rates vary depending on the delivery method you choose at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Your chosen shipping method will dictate how quickly you receive your order. We typically ship orders within one to two business days, depending on what time the orders are placed.
If you select free or flat rate shipping, items typically arrive between 5-7 business days but there are always edge cases where your item may arrive sooner or later than that window.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not receive a tracking number within two business days of your purchase, please check your spam folder in your email. If you still do not see a tracking number, call or email us to inquire further.
We use USPS and UPS exclusively.
If you select one of our SmartShip services we will select the carrier and method of deliver.
We currently do not ship internationally.
Yes, gift wrapping is available during checkout. Select the gift wrap option to add it to your order.
In your cart, under the sub-total, click on 'Order Instructions' to add a personal note if you would like one included with the gift wrapping service.
If you need an order delivered to a P.O Box, please include your P.O. Box as your shipping address and select a USPS delivery method. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.