These ChiaoGoo Bamboo and Wood Circular Knitting Needles measure 32 inches from tip to tip. Sizes US-0 (2 mm) through US-15 (10 mm) have bamboo tips. Sizes US-17 (12.75 mm) through US-50 (25 mm) have wooden tips.
- ChiaoGoo Bamboo and Wood Circular knitting needles are a premium line of bamboo circulars, with smooth joins and flexible cables.
- Sizes US-0 (2 mm) through US-2 (2.75 mm) have a flexible, multi-strand, nylon-coated, steel cable. This is the same awesome cable as the ChiaoGoo Red Lace and Regular Red circular knitting needles.
- Sizes US-3 (3.25 mm) through US-15 (10 mm) have a nickel-plated crimped join, which guarantees no separation. The cable is made of nylon and it swivels, providing less stress at the join and flexible handling as you knit.
- Sizes US-17 (12.75 mm) through US-50 (25 mm) have a nickel-plated crimped join, which guarantees no separation. The cable is a hollow vinyl tube, providing lightweight support for larger knitted stitches.
- The tips and joins are noticeably smooth, allowing yarn and stitches to glide without catching.
- The ChiaoGoo Bamboo tips have points that are sharp -- similar to the sharp points of the ChiaoGoo Red Lace tips. In the largest sizes, the ChiaoGoo Wood tips are a little less sharp compared to the same large sizes of ChiaoGoo Red Lace tips.
- Sizes US-0 (2mm) through US-15 (10mm) are made from premium Moso bamboo, the strongest of all bamboo species.
- Sizes US-17 (12.75 mm) through US-50 (25 mm) are made from high quality, lightweight wood and are well-balanced..
- The needle size is laser imprinted on each needle.
- These wonderful circular knitting needles are of amazing quality for a surprisingly low price. They are great for knitting lace, sweaters, socks, and all your favorite projects.
- ChiaoGoo is pronounced chow-goo and means "highly skillful and crafty lady."
Length is measured from needle tip to needle tip. For example, if a circular has 4-inch tips on each end and an 8-inch cable, it would have a 16-inch (40 cm) Tip-to-Tip length. If a circular has 5-inch tips on each end and a 50-inch cable, it would have a 60-inch (150 cm) Tip-to-Tip length.
These ChiaoGoo Bamboo and Wood Circular Knitting Needles measure 32 inches from tip to tip. Two 4-inch bamboo tips plus the 24-inch joins and cables = a total length of 32 inches. Two 6-inch wooden tips plus the 20-inch joins and cables = a total length of 32 inches. (Larger diameter tips are longer than smaller diameter tips, and all measurements are approximate.)
|Product Type||Knitting Needles|
|Price varies by size||From $8.50 to $20.00|
Unlock SmartShip shipping rates when you spend $35 or more.
This item is eligible for free shipping via our SmartShip – Free service.
Some items in our store do not qualify for free shipping because they are bulky, oversized or fragile. Those items are eligible for our SmartShip – Discounted shipping service, which is a discounted shipping rate.
When your cart includes bulky, oversized, or fragile items your order will not qualify for free shipping, even if it is over $35 and includes free shipping items. Instead, you'll see a SmartShip – Free & Discounted rate, which includes no charge for the items eligible for free shipping.
Orders placed before noon central time will ship the next business day. Orders placed after noon central time will ship on the second business day.
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club.
We also accept Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Facebook Pay (Meta Pay), Shop Pay, and Shop Pay Installments. These express payment options might have to be enabled on and supported by your device for them to appear during checkout.
We always try to make sure your purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but if you do need to return an order, we accept most returns within 30 days.
We cover return shipping in the case of damaged or defective items, but we pack our shipments with extra care to make sure that they arrive safely and undamaged.
Have a look at our return / refund policy for specific information on return and refund eligibility.
Select the SmartShip shipping option to get free and/or discounted shipping on orders over $35. Here’s how it works. Most items will ship for free when your order totals more than $35. Oversized, bulky, and fragile items do not qualify for free shipping, but we’ll discount shipping on those items when your order totals more than $35.
Items eligible for free shipping will not add to the cost of shipping if you also purchase items that are ineligible for free shipping.
Paid shipping rates vary depending on the delivery method you choose at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Your chosen shipping method will dictate how quickly you receive your order. We typically ship orders within one to two business days, depending on what time the orders are placed.
If you select free or flat rate shipping, items typically arrive between 5-7 business days but there are always edge cases where your item may arrive sooner or later than that window.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not receive a tracking number within two business days of your purchase, please check your spam folder in your email. If you still do not see a tracking number, call or email us to inquire further.
We use USPS and UPS exclusively.
If you select one of our SmartShip services we will select the carrier and method of deliver.
We currently do not ship internationally.
Yes, gift wrapping is available during checkout. Select the gift wrap option to add it to your order.
In your cart, under the sub-total, click on 'Order Instructions' to add a personal note if you would like one included with the gift wrapping service.
If you need an order delivered to a P.O Box, please include your P.O. Box as your shipping address and select a USPS delivery method. UPS does not deliver to P.O. Boxes.