ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular Knitting Needles are a little different from ChiaoGoo Regular Red Circular Knitting Needles. These have no bend in the needle and the tips are pointier.
- ChiaoGoo Red Lace Circular knitting needles are a premium line of stainless steel circulars, with a flexible, multi-strand, nylon-coated, steel cable.
- The cable has no memory, allowing for your yarn to easily slide over the cable. The tips and joins are just spectacular. The needle size is laser imprinted on each needle.
- The ChiaoGoo Red Lace tips are more pointed than the ChiaoGoo Regular Red line of circulars.
- These wonderful circular knitting needles are of amazing quality for a surprisingly low price. They are great for knitting socks and most other projects. Customers with a nickel allergy will love these stainless steel needles - there is no need to resort to cheap plastic or aluminum needles.
- ChiaoGoo is pronounced chow-goo and means "highly skillful and crafty lady."
Length is measured from Needle Tip to Needle Tip - For example, if a circular has 4 inch tips on each end and an 8 inch cable, it would have a 16 inch (40 cm) Tip-to-Tip length. If a circular has 5 inch tips on each end and a 50 inch cable, it would have a 60 inch (150 cm) Tip-to-Tip length.
The circulars in this listing measure 24 inches Tip-to-Tip.
|Price varies by size||From $11.50 to $25.00|
Frequently Asked Questions
We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and Diner's Club.
We also accept Paypal, Amazon Pay, Google Pay, Apple Pay, Facebook Pay, Shop Pay, and Shop Pay Installments.
Express payment options (e.g. Apple Pay, Google Pay, etc) may have to be enabled on and supported by your device for them to appear during checkout.
We always try to make sure your purchase meets or exceeds your expectations, but if you do need to return an order, we accept most returns within 30 days.
We cover return shipping in the case of damaged or defective items, but we pack our shipments with extra care to make sure that they arrive safely and undamaged.
Have a look at our return / refund policy for specific information on return and refund eligibility.
We offer free shipping on select orders over $35. Oversized and bulky items qualify for discounted shipping when order totals exceed $35, but do not qualify for free shipping.
Paid shipping rates vary depending on the delivery method you choose at checkout.
It depends on where you are. Your chosen shipping method will dictate how quickly you receive your order. We typically ship orders within one to two business days, depending on what time the orders are placed.
If you select free shipping, items typically arrive between 5-7 business days but there are always edge cases where your item may arrive sooner or later than that window.
Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email. If you do not receive a tracking number within two business days of your purchase, please check your spam folder in your email. If you still do not see a tracking number, call or email us to inquire further.
We use all major carriers, and local courier partners. You’ll be asked to select a delivery method during checkout.
We're currently only shipping internationally to Canada.
Yes, gift wrapping is available during checkout. Select the gift wrap option to add it to your order.